Digital Experience Specialist
Opportunity for a Digital Specialist to join the team on a full-time basis.
- Autonomy and creative freedom
- Friendly and supportive team
- Work with NZ's largest NGO
World Vision New Zealand is the largest overseas humanitarian organisation in New Zealand. We implement emergency relief and long-term community development projects. Inspired by Christian values, we aim to engage New Zealanders in the fight against global poverty and injustice. We operate in 23 countries, employ over 100 staff throughout New Zealand, and have a strong volunteer's database.
World Vision are on the hunt for a Digital Specialist with excellent writing and editing skills, who is organised with strong attention to detail. You will have knowledge of online marketing such as SEO, SEM and be a proficient user of CMS tools and Google Analytics. The ability to work collaboratively is key as you will be working right across the wider Marketing & Engagement team. This is a great role for someone who is digitally savvy and who takes pride in their ability to ensure website content is working for their organisation delivering engaging experiences and revenue objectives
- Maintain quality and consistency of brand and content across the website
- Design content briefs and plans
- Create relevant website experiences for supporters that drive engagement, excitement and financial commitment for both pledge and one-off donations
- Provide and analyse website analytics and make recommendations for improvement
You will need to have:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience within a complex organisation
- High quality communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to develop high quality relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong copy writing, editing and proofreading skills
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong background and experience with Google Analytics or other relevant analytic tools
- Hands on experience and skill using Content Management Systems
- Hands on experience with MS Office, InDesign, Photoshop or other publishing tools
- In-depth knowledge of SEO
- An understanding and affinity with World Vision's mission and core values
This is an exciting opportunity to help make a difference in vulnerable children's lives around the world. World Vision are committed to developing its people at all levels and to being an employer of choice within the charity sector and the international community for vulnerable children.
For more information or to request a full position description, please contact Angela Evans (firstname.lastname@example.org)